1966 Austin Healey Mk III Colorado red, black leather interior.
Comprehensive restoration by Rawles Motorsport (2006-09) with bills and pictures. Spec included new parts throughout, strengthened chassis, bonnet and rear wings in aluminium, all panels seam sealed before painting.
Engine built by Rawles Motorsport to fast road specification, recon 3.54-1 diff and overdrive running on 180/15 XAS Michelins make this a great touring car, balanced engine with uprated damper, alloy cylinder head,
• New wire wheels
• Suspension parts either restored or replaced
• New wiring loom
• Alternator conversion
• Electric cooling fan
• Fully fused electrics
• Gear reduction starter
• Heated front windscreen
• Relay operated halon main and LED side/flashers, hazard warning lights
• Spin on oil filter
• Aston Martin grade black carpet
• Heat insulation kit
• Leather dashboard, made-to-measure hood and tonneau in highest quality mohair
• 4-point seatbelt anchors to rear.
Recently fitted constant clearance steering box, new rear springs, new rear brake cylinders, new discs. Full Service 07/2020. MOT 07/21. Very reliable and no free play in the steering.