Posted: Wednesday, 29 September 2021 @ 14:30
Do You Need To Change Your Thermostat?
It's a small but exceptionally important part and considerably cheaper to replace than repairing the engine in your Healey!
The thermostat in your Healey works hard to keep your engine at the optimal operating temperature so if your engine is running hot, cold or spiking in both directions then it's probably time to get a replacement.
Austin Healey 100 | BN1 to BN2
Your replacement thermostat parts are available and easy to order from our website!
Our thermostat, CHT118 is compatible with Austin Healey Sprite models MK1 to MK4!
Austin Healey 100-Six & 3000 | BN4 to BJ8
Our Austin Healey thermostat housings are die-cast from our own tooling, which makes them far superior to the poor quality alternatives on the market.
- Thermostat Housing: CHT120
- Thermostat Housing Gasket: CHT121
- Thermostat | 82°C (179°F): CHT119
- Thermostat Gasket: CHT117
Also Available: Engraved Rocker Covers
Made exclusively for A.H. Spares; we tooled this job for quality.
Made from a high-quality aluminium casting, these rocker covers really enhance the visual effect under the bonnet. With a quick release filler cap and hand painted Austin Healey script.
BN1 to BN2:
- Austin Healey 4-Cylinder Rocker Cover: ENG536
- 4-Cylinder Rocker Cover Oil Filler Cap: ENG543
BN4 to BJ8:
- Austin Healey 6-Cylinder Rocker Cover: ENG736
- 6-Cylinder Rocker Cover Oil Filler Cap: ENG738
Shop online for your Austin-Healey spares.