Posted: Thursday, 31 January 2019 @ 10:05
We Are Recruiting!
We are looking for an experienced Fabricator and Wheeler/skilled Sheet Metal Worker to join our expanding team in Coventry! The ideal candidate must have 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Shaping aluminium and steel pressings into Austin-Healey body panels.
- Ensuring the finished product conforms to established quality control standards.
- Based in Canley, Coventry.
- 40 hours a week.
- All types of welding, brazing and soldering.
- Cutting, folding and shaping sheet metal.
- Experience working with steel, brass, copper and aluminium.
- Ability to work from engineering drawings.
- Ability to use all types of metal working equipment such as folders, guillotine, rolls, shrinker and English wheel.
Applicants must have extensive fabrication and sheet metal experience. Good communication skills are essential as this position involves working in a team improving and developing jobs.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Rebecca Kemsley A.H.Spares Ltd
Units 7 & 8 Westfield Road,
Kineton Road Industrial Estate,