Posted: Thursday, 14 September 2023 @ 08:19
As restrictions are slowly eased around the UK and businesses start opening again, we wanted to give you an update on our situation.
When lockdown began back in March, we closed our showroom but continued to process online orders with staff working from home. We are delighted to announce that our showroom is back open for order collection, albeit with a few changes.
We are currently only allowing no more than three visitors at a time in our showroom, and those who do visit will need to observe the following restrictions:
- You must call or email us to arrange an appointment to visit our showroom.
- You must wear a mask before you enter the building. If you do not have a mask then one will be provided for you.
- You must clean your hands using the hand sanitiser provided both for when you arrive and before you leave. You can use your own hand sanitiser if you prefer.
- You must keep a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) between yourself and other visitors.
- Payment should be made by credit or debit card.
You must not enter the showroom if you have any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature/fever.
- A new persistent dry cough.
- A loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
We've put these restrictions in place in line with current government guidelines and for your safety to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. We only ask that you follow these rules and respect our staff when you visit.